The Ballistic LT series of spinning reels were designed lighter and stronger in a more compact package. The strength of the Zaion housing is an example of the LT design concept of Light but Tough. At the heart of the reel is a machined Aluminum Alloy DIGIGEAR designed for smoothness, strength and durability. The main shaft utilizes the Magseal, which prevents water and debris intrusion. The reel is long-casting and extremely smooth employing a 7 Bearing System. With models ranging from 1000 to 6000 size the Ballistic LT line of spinning reels are designed for a wide range of gamefish incorporating many different techniques. The Ballistic LT series of reels is a prime example of Daiwa’s commitment to the LT Concept of modern spinning reel design, smaller, lighter yet stronger.
- New Smaller frame, body and housing
- ZAION Housing LT Concept- very light yet very strong
- Machined Aluminum Alloy DIGIGEAR- smoothness and durability
- MAGSEALED-reduces water and debris from traveling down the shaft
- 7-Bearing System 1-CRBB, 5-BB and 1BB
- Designed for freshwater, inshore and offshore applications.