Built with two one-knocker mechanisms which synchronizes to generate differing pitches. The large head chamber amplifies a higher pitch with stainless-steel sounds while a larger tungsten rattle in the smaller rear chamber makes a deeper pitch. The tungsten weight transfer system enables longer casts. Can be walked fast or slow producing 180 degree turns or tight crisp snaps leaving a bubble trail simulating prey. Strong nose end buoyancy creates firm resistance to diving in choppy water. Dual Pitch tapered tail and Mustad KVD triple grip trebles increase hookup ratio. Available in 2 sizes and quality finishes.
- Dual Rattle Chambers Synchronize to Produce a Unique Sound
- Tungsten Weight Transfer System
- Extremely Versatile Walking Lure
- Mustad KVD Triple Grip Trebles
- HD Holographic Eye
- Tapered Tail for Increased Hookup Ratio