Spin to win!
Duckett Black Ice Series Cranking Casting Rods
- Multi Modulus X-Helical coil construction.
- Military Grade high modulus, low resin graphite.
- 2 layers of carbon fiber, base layer and external layer.
- Half sand blank construction provides added durability and minimizes weight.
- Average weight through the whole series is 3.5 ounces without sacrificing TRUE power.
- We are so confident with this line of rods that we are offering a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Proprietary KIGAN reinforced plasma coated guides with Zirconia inserts for enhanced performance and durability.
- Proprietary double flanged tip which eliminates insert loss.
- Double foot elevated stripper guide that adds strength and has a smoother transition for longer casts.
- Proprietary Duckett Fishing split reel seat for better transmission of vibration for heightened sensitivity.
- Triple Grade A cork grip for maximized sensitivity.
- EVA foregrip and butt for comfort and durability.