Melding a weedless Texas rig with a free-pivoting jighead and the prominent strike target of oversized 3D eyes, the Texas Eye Jighead gives anglers an unbeatable one-two punch. Designed to easily shed grass and prevent fouling or snagging on wood, rock, or shell, the flat sided head and upturned line tie eyelet creates a stable jighead with a spoon-like swimming quality when paired with either paddle-tail swimbaits or straight-tail baits. The Texas Eye Jighead features beefy construction that makes it ideal for a variety of applications that require a snag-resistant presentation in fresh- or saltwater, from pitching baits to laydowns for trophy largemouth to plying the Louisiana marsh for bull redfish.
- Swinging hook design allows for maximum bait action and easy weedless rigging
- Vivid, oversized 3D eyes present a prominent target for gamefish
- Molded bait keeper prevents baits from sliding down hook shank
- Built with heavy-duty 3/0 VMC wide gap hooks
- Sized to pair perfectly with popular MinnowZ™, DieZel MinnowZ™, and PaddlerZ™ soft plastics for a variety of fresh- and saltwater gamefish